Reviews (1-25 of 105)
- We utilize tags to categorize our tickets both new and old and they really help us to keep all of our tickets organized.
- The knowledge base feature is a great tool to use if you don't want to build out an entire support portal of your own — it is simple to use and customizable.
- Simple, but we have never had an issue with emails being forwarded to Live Agent which was the problem we had with our last help desk. Live Agent is a reliable software.
- It would be nice to have a direct contact when we have questions who knows our account, but the chat feature on their website has worked fine when we have had questions.
- Lets you see who is working on what
- Keeps all of your messages in order
- Lets us add tags to each conversation for quick recognition
- Sometimes it is not very intuitive editing tickets
- You can get lost in the messages
- Too many buttons and features on one screen sometimes
- Assigning a ticket to each email to be able to track
- Tagging emails for certain issues
- All calls are tagged to a generic number causing them all to be tagged under the same ticket number
- Being able to pull reports of all the note associated with a certain tag
- Clear structure between all forms of communications (calls, chats, emails).
- Can be adjustable to personal needs.
- Helpful and fast support. They are very open to suggestions. Every time we suggest something, they will take it into account.
- Chat could be translated automatically to other languages.
- Having the ability to transfer tickets or chats has proven useful when we are working with a customer who has a specific type of inquiry - perhaps a sales question or an employment request. We’ve found it helpful to have the ability to transfer the chat to the online agent best equipped to answer the inquiry so we are able to serve our customers to the highest standard and with an immediate response.
- We find being able to add notes and labels to previous chats and tickets incredibly helpful in data collection and also in our ability to work as a dynamic team. By being able to sort our chats and tickets into an organized system that our company created, we can work cohesively to review old conversations for continuity, opportunities for growth, and with transparency between departments.
- Bearing in mind I have limited exposure to it, the calling features and capabilities within LiveAgent appear to have room for development.
- The sound functionality of incoming chats can be a bit bothersome because the system considers a user clicking to a new page within the website as a "message." Therefore, any time a guest is clicking through our website while also chatting, the noise notification sounds.
I have been working in the tourism and hospitality industry for more than 15 years and the challenge was always in the coordination between the Sales and Operations teams, where each one had their objectives and managed their own tools, all very complicated to apply and learn. This generated inefficiencies and bad spirits when working.
When I joined the MeVuelo team leading the sales and operations in Paraguay, they trained me in the use of this tool, which I learned to use very quickly and I really believe that if we had it in previous organizations, we would have achieved much more gratifying objectives.
Today we have the teams coordinated, working under defined processes and the focus is on customer service, which is excellent thanks to this software.
The organization of tasks and communication channels provided by LiveAgent's ticketing system is something that I have never experienced in other companies in the industry. Today I work with the peace of mind that the information will be there and we can give our clients the attention and support they need, when they need it.
Best of all, I don't need to depend on my laptop because I have the ticket and call applications on my cell phone.
- Customizable labels and tags help our team members prioritize their workflows.
- Automated ticket system makes it easy to track related messages.
- Ability to configure the system for use in multiple departments.
- Report features could be enhanced to allow for more detailed and less generic reports.
- Auto-generated ticket numbers create confusion for some of our clients. Sometimes they remove the alpha-numeric ticket from the subject of the email so the response doesn't automatically attach to the original message.
- It's rare but we have seen messages end up in the "spam" folder for the associated email address and it's almost impossible to find the message or know that it exists since it doesn't show in LiveAgent.
- Alerts us of new "tickets" even when offline.
- Real-time viewing of customer's typed words.
- Storage/tracking of past tickets.
- Regarding the "Invitations" feature - Would like it if it required a Name and Email address just like it does for the chat bubble.
- The UI for the real-time chat could be a bit more intuitive, but once used to it, it serves the purpose.
- Support ticket tracking.
- Support ticket statusing.
- Ability to assign issues to specific members of the team.
- Real-Time engagement with customers and/or website visitors.
- Gives online customers real time access to our agents.
- It is flexible in how it can be set up and used.
- Gives us great dashboards for monitoring the environment.
- Would like some type of agent scheduling to automatically log agents off at the end of their shift.
- It is really simple and effective and a perfect all-in-one solution.
- Their customer support is always willing to go the extra mile to meet our requests.
- Transferring tickets or chats.
- Adding notes and labels to previous chats and tickets.
- Occasional lagging.
- It is a bit robust, but it's because all the features, so not a big deal.
We needed to track the response to support questions by different agents (such as notes) and create a knowledge base for members to get answers to their questions.
- Assigning a ticket reference to queries.
- Reminding me to follow up.
- Reply to social media.
- A high resolution theme for 4K.
- Make the reply icon bigger and add the word "Reply."
- UX/UI update for 2020 - the website looks great, but the app feels a touch dated.
1) I can reply to queries from chat, email, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram all in one place.
2) Canned responses to frequently asked questions.
1) See how long agents are spending resolving queries.
2) Merge issues from the same customer.
1) Export people who respond to queries.
2) CRM within the system with customer details.
- Provide a better service to customers and potential clients with a quick and reliable support and information.
- Identify common issues and fix any technical issue our clients might experience and also to keep a record of it.
- Collect information to make smart intelligent decisions to satisfy our customers, improve our products and services, and attain corporate goals.
- Evaluate employees with reports and analytics provided.
- Identify opportunities for businesses.
- They provide performance statistics that are good to understand our efficiency and development as a customer support.
- We can chat, email and be on the phone. We can assist 2 or 3 clients at the same time with no problem.
- On the emails we mark as answer, LiveAgent will remind us if we don't get any reply from customer.
- Some statistics don't give concrete and right info. For example, it happened to me to spend 20 mins on the phone with only one client and in the end of the day, the statistics said that I was on the phone only 10 minutes.
For many years I have been working in the tourism and hospitality industry. First working in hotels and now with MeVuelo, a travel agency. I believe that the communication between the different work departments in essential in order to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively; this applies for any kind of company. In my previous experience, this was one of the main issues which lead to many difficulties or making mistakes.
Once I joined the MeVuelo team I was been trained to use LiveAgent. With the ticketing system that LiveAgent provides you, you can easily change and find all the information that you need. This helps to give our clients the attention and support they need, in a more personalized and efficient way.
Last but not least, it is very important than you can have your LiveAgent app in your cell phone, which takes into account the times we living in.
- Unification of all channels of support requests coming in into ONE place.
- Intuitive ticket hierarchy system to follow the stages of a ticket.
- Automation to ensure that tasks are taken care of automatically.
- Live support for our Support Team, should they need help with LiveAgent.
- A prettier user-interface.
- Easy connection of SIP Trunk phone lines.
- LiveChat included.
- Available in Spanish!
- Very customizable.
- Cloud based.
- Apps available for iOS and Android.
- Excellent support.
- Great integrations.
- Some little bugs (fixed now).
- Not integrated with WhatsApp yet.
- Great features.
- Easy to customize and make brand consistent.
- Chat widget has zero impact on our site loading speed.
- Team working functionality.
- It has so many features we are probably not using all of them as well as we could - room for improvement at our end!
- Free initial trial period could be longer for testing.
- Google Maps integration needs improving.
LiveAgent Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is LiveAgent?
LiveAgent is a help desk software designed to help users bring personalization to customer interactions.
LiveAgent presents an omnichannel universal inbox, real-time live chat, built-in call center, and a customer service portal. The vendor states users can increase productivity by taking advantage of its customer segmentation, automation, built-in CRM, and a powerful analytics package, as well as gamification features. They invite users to discover over 175+ help desk features, and 40+ integrations. The vendor states users can join companies like BMW, Yamaha, Huawei and Oxford University in providing world-class customer service with LiveAgent.
LiveAgent is a web-based application but is also available on iOS and Android, and is suitable for businesses of all sizes. A free 14-day trial is available, with no contracts and no credit card required.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Downloadable licence||11,950||20 agents|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
LiveAgent Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||65%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
LiveAgent Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
LiveAgent Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||online app|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Modern Greek (1453-), Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese|