Logi Analytics Review: "Logi Offers Great Insights"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biLogi AnalyticsUnspecified7.8311012017-04-06T20:07:14.735Z
Overall Satisfaction with Logi Info
We use Logi Info for our dashboarding. Employees can now see exactly where they stand on their goals at all times, prior to Logi they were having to look multiple places for reports and compiling that by themselves. Now it is done for them which allows them to focus on production rather than tracking. We also use it for presentation in some of our board reports.
- Logi Info is very, very customizable
- Logi has done a great job of easily integrating multiple data sources
- Logi Info presents data that is easily consumable and has flexibility of charts in multiple different forms
- The scheduling of reports is very difficult. Definitely something that shouldn't be as close to as hard as they make it.
- They have improved in this aspect, but their is still room for growth. Sometimes it is hard to add something after the initial wizard run. ie a summary row is a time consuming process if you add it later outside of the wizard.
- The flexibility and automation on drill downs could use a little work.
Logi info gives you way more flexibility when creating custom reports. You can better include different sources and integrate multiple variables in a unique way that Power BI doesn't quite offer. I do think power BI is quicker to learn and easier to use, but in the end Logi gave us the flexibility we needed.
There is wide range of sources that you can use and integrate with Logi. This is definitely one of the selling points of using Logi. It is way easier to use logi to inegrate multiple different sources than to do it on your own. We are constantly merging unique sources and have never had a problem with using Logi to do it.
We have never used access controls for any of our reports so that doesn't really apply to us, but we share data across teams and employees all the time and we can do that with ease. Logi Also has a report type called an analysis grid where you can essentially put all the data rows out their and let the individual users select what they would like to see in an easy to use and consume format including charts and graphs.
Logi is very good if you are looking to build custom reports, and allows you to make custom designs. I feel that Logi info is a very powerful tool, but it does take a decent amount of time and skill to get everything up and running the way it should. There is definitely some training needed if you are looking to get the most out of Logi.
Logi Analytics Feature Ratings
Report Formatting Templates
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile