October 30, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Logikcull
Logikcull is an easy to use, no-frills, cloud-based document management service. We use it in particular cases where the volume of documents makes more informal document management infeasible. Everyone in the firm has access.
- Document search
- Document tagging
- Document viewing
- Inability to highlight relevant portions of documents.
- Inability to tag at the page level, which can be problematic for long documents.
- Sometimes clunky interface.
- It has been much more affordable than alternatives we have used in the past.
- Given the low monthly maintenance fee, we have been able to keep projects running at a low expense, even in periods of low activity.
- CloudNine Concordance and formerly from LexisNexis
Logikcull is simply much cheaper and provides more or less the same functionality. In addition, it appears to be more flexible.
Logikcull's interface is sometimes a bit clunky; there's no way to get a full list of all your documents without searching, for example, or a way to use a nested hierarchy of documents similar to a folder structure on a computer OS, which could help with organizing documents. However, it displays all types of documents and is easy to manipulate once you find the document you're looking for.
Logikcull has 24/7 tech support via a chatbox, which is tremendously helpful. We never have to spend much time figuring out the issues we run into.
Do you think Logikcull delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Logikcull's feature set?
Did Logikcull live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Logikcull go as expected?
Would you buy Logikcull again?