Best Responsive Website Testing Tool
Overall Satisfaction with LT Browser
Every week we build scores of web pages for our clients. Delivering a mobile-friendly website is a must. LT Browser has become a part of our daily routine really. Our developers and testers have been saving hours of efforts using the tool. The team collaboration has been like a breeze with its integration to Asana.
With LT browser we do a comprehensive check before we submit a website to our clients. And in rare scenarios, where we do get a complaint about the website breaking on a mobile device. We ask our clients about the device they are using and spin that mobile resolution on LT Browser to confirm and debug it for good.
- Mix of performance and responsive testing.
- Fast Track development of responsive websites
- One click performance report
- Side by side view with separate debugger for both the screens
- Test logs in Media tab and Integrations are on my top list.
- Built-in feedback board
- No option to choose the mobile browsers.
- Can’t test my website from different countries.
- No grid of view ports
- Faster responsive testing
- Quick client issue resolution
- Helped us built responsive websites.
Do you think LT Browser delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LT Browser's feature set?
Did LT Browser live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of LT Browser go as expected?
Would you buy LT Browser again?
It is not suitable for real device testing or browser specific testing. There are view ports only.