Overall Satisfaction with LT Browser
We are a e-learning company and our webapp is functional on mobile devices too. Using LT browser we could fix the issues beforehand and make sure that they aren’t damaging the customer experience. There are so many devices out there that it’s practically impossible to test on every device. With the LT browser we could just select the device and run the URL, that’s all! Offers a great comparison view and helps the team save time on repetitive testing tasks. We could observe faster output from the team members, as the app does not involve any learning curve.
- Could code and run my local path on this tool and easily test the website under development.
- Option of side by side view of different devices you select and edit with live view are one of the productive features
- Generate performance reports to improvise website performance
- A handy tool for devs and testers with smart UI and easy to use features
- Although the UI is clean and sharp, it needs a grid with more devices rather than just two.
- We are also working on our app improvisation, so going forward if LT Browser can introduce app testing, it will be very helpful
- Cannot test our website on browser + device combination
- Faster testing process
- Could catch bugs at early stage of development with easy local testing, so customer issues were reduced
Do you think LT Browser delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LT Browser's feature set?
Did LT Browser live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LT Browser go as expected?
Would you buy LT Browser again?
I personally love LT browser because of the simplicity it offers. The tool makes responsive testing an easy task, with its clean UI. The tool helped us testing our website application on varied resolutions with custom device options. My team has benefited a lot in terms of time consumption on responsive testing tasks. As we could test on pre-installed mobile browsers, compare and mark errors with easy sharing options using Asana.