Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
Honestly, I fight with the interface often. Selecting the right node to draw a connecting line from, or selecting the correct text I want to edit often proves challenging, no matter how far I zoom in. I do like many aspects, but since these are the items I use very often, I'd love it if they were simplified, or a way to constrain what it was going to do could be imposed.
Lucidchart is being used to diagram family trees, and analyze DNA data in an effort to explain complex relationship patterns to our clients. Many across our organization use it for different aspects of their jobs.
- Easily create complex charts
- Easily make templates so that work by many people looks consistent across the company
- Produce quality output ready to place into client reports
- Smartlines need to be easier to use and more obvious when they are active vs not
- As many do use Lucidchart to produce family trees or various forms, it would be great if you expand your org chart tools to include importing data for trees.
- Many help requests point to videos that seem out of date with the current version of Lucidchart.
- Allows clear concise charts to be created quickly and efficiently.
- Allows us to set a color scheme for the whole company for branding purposes
- Allows us to securely contain customer data but still share it among our teams
Honestly, I do not know of us using the product in this manner. We export images and import them manually into word. We've had a lot of issues in the last month with shared links we have placed into our database suddenly not working. This is our own manual integration.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?
Lucidchart is the easiest to use online software for building trees and charts of various types to help us convey complex relationship information. While Smart lines are a bit obscure to find, and the help video is less than clear on their use, they are a big help when we have to move a part of a diagram to add new information.