New IT Manager Impressed
October 14, 2021

New IT Manager Impressed

Warren Sneed | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

I have never used the product until this position, and it was very easy to jump right in and get to work.
We use it to create several flowcharts for our business processes. It greatly helps us to visually see where we stand, and where we need to improve while keeping great documentation. It is also great to have the ability to share the design in real-time with a fully remote company.
  • Easy to drag/drop
  • Good amount of icons to choose from
  • Easy to upload custom images
  • Can not think of anything at the moment.
  • Improved Performance
  • Time Savings for quick process flow lookups
  • Better ROI discussions for new process proposals
We strive to make many of our systems integrate for quick process flows, and having Lucidchart plugged in, makes things flow that much faster.
Any questions my users have, are answered quickly and thoroughly.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

I was not involved in the selection process, therefore I am unsure what it was compared to.
Rippling, Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), TeamViewer
The solution is great for IT flowcharts and laying out processes for our systems. Management is able to visually understand while we explain to them where we are currently, and where we can improve. Also, our entire company's flow of information between departments also makes a lot more sense with the visual charts.