Best Diagrams for Professional Presentations
October 15, 2021

Best Diagrams for Professional Presentations

Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart

It still takes a bit of studying but the icons are straightforward and projects can be labeled as drafts or pending review which helps a lot. Also, like I said, it is user-friendly and highly customizable especially when you're making bigger diagrams, you don't have to reselect or drag new items.
I am currently making a process schematic diagram for each of our production lines. We need a quick and user-friendly flow chart application for easy plotting of critical control points. I also used this to make simple instruction guides for the operators in our company. I'm pleasantly surprised that it can be applied to HR matters, we use this for making organizational charts.
  • Org chart
  • Data Linking
  • Process Diagram
  • Some icons are too small
  • More diverse color styles
  • Recommend a zoom in/out tool
  • Improved performance
  • Increased productivity
  • Time saving, definitely
Overall it is a step up from other apps. Our company mostly relies on Google or Microsoft office so sharing projects are easier. Also, meetings are all virtual now, so the charts are automatically presented during the meeting. Workflow-wise, it lessens the time you have to spend managing your charts.
I haven't asked for tech support while I'm using this application. But I've seen the work dedicated to this and the people behind appear to be very supportive. I will try to ask one of these days, if I have problems that crop up, but I haven't had any bad experiences using this app yet. So I'll let you know.

Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?

Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?

Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?

I've used Visme for earlier projects and the experience is mild overall while I used Canva for making infographics at work. Both have chart options, but I think they're more used for designing. Their chart UI isn't that advanced yet and buying the pro just makes you use the pro-rated items.
Lucidchart can be used for UI designs and process diagrams for manufacturing and also for presentations and mind-mapping. But this application can mostly be used for making simple information diagrams, not really intended to be used for marketing or infographics since the designs are too simple. If they want to expand a bit maybe add more designs but in my opinion, Lucidchart can just play with its strengths since it's better than the other chart-making apps I've used before.