Overall Satisfaction with Lucidchart
It is intuitive. Charts prepared are very expressive, and help communicate an idea quickly and efficiently. Lucidchart makes abstract ideas or designs concrete with minimal effort and is an excellent way to make efficient and usable engineering documentation quickly.
I use Lucidchart to collaborate with my teammates to draw special process mapping and process flow visualization. It's being used individually by some team members within our organization. It addresses many problems like better progress mapping, visualization, and sharing it with others.
- Better understanding of complex process flow diagrams and charts
- Sharing the charts with others
- Sometimes the size of the diagram is not reflected the same for all the users. Maybe it is a wrong use of the tool, but then it should be more clear what size are seeing the users.
- Icon sets for electrical work seem limited.
- Improved productivity by approximately more than 10%
- Better coordination and data visualization through simpler charts led to time savings
It helps in importing data from different platforms directly and using it to make better and efficient charts. It also helps in sharing it with others.
It is intuitive, very easy to use, has many templates to choose from, and better user experience and integration.
Do you think Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite's feature set?
Did Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite go as expected?
Would you buy Lucid Visual Collaboration Suite again?