Customizable dashboards (89)
Report sharing and collaboration (92)
Drill-down analysis (87)
Formatting capabilities (91)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Zoho Analytics, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
Zoho Analytics is a self-service BI and analytics platform that enables users to analyze their business data and create insightful reports and dashboards to drive informed decision-making. The recent launch of Zoho Analytics 5.0 adds a data preparation tool.
It helps users create and share reports with no IT help, and is presented as a fit for enterprises because it exceeds all their data cleaning and analytics requirements on a single platform.
Zoho Analytics and DataPrep can be purchased as individual apps to supplement other systems, or together as a complete, natively integrated platform. Individually, Analytics provides a broad range of analytics and reporting capabilities, while DataPrep provides all the tools necessary to streamline the data preparation process in a large organization.
About Zoho's comprehensive Analytics platform:
Zoho DataPrep: An augmented self-service data preparation and pipeline service . Connects, models, cleanses, transforms, and enriches data for analytics.
Upload any data: Securely upload spreadsheets and other tabular data (like CSV, TSV, XLS and HTML files), or add data directly using the spreadsheet-like interface.
Push data from any application: Push data from hosted or in-house (behind firewall) business applications and databases.
Analyze data visually: Visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards with a drag-and-drop interface.
Use a range of reporting components: Use a variety of charts, pivot tables and tabular view components to build reports and dashboards.
Analyze data collaboratively: Develop reports together with colleagues. Share with each other for better decision-making.
Embed reports anywhere: Embed reports and dashboards across websites, blogs and applications for wider consumption.
Query with SQL: Create powerful and flexible reports with SQL queries written in any database dialect/syntax.
Experience a highly secure platform: Zoho Analytics is governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for a secure encrypted connection
Enhanced augmented analytics: Zia insights, conversational analytics, forecasting models, and what-if analysis.
Data stories: Create presentations through slideshows and portals
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: ETL Capability
- Supported: ETL Scheduler
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: Cloudera Hadoop
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: IBM Netezza
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: Google Analytics
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Support for Machine Learning models
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Mobile Application
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: REST API
- Supported: iFrames
- Zoho Creator
- Zoho CRM
- Google Analytics
- Google Analytics 360 (formerly Google Analytics Premium)
- Google Drive
- Dropbox Business
- QuickBooks Online
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Recruit
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Survey
- HubSpot CRM
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Zoho Desk
- Teamwork Desk module
- Microsoft Advertising (formerly Bing Ads)
- Zoho People
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- formerly SurveyGizmo
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Salesforce CRM
- Zoho Docs
- Zoho BugTracker
- ManageEngine SupportCenter Plus
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian|
- Allowing various types of data visualizations
- Creating reports and dashboards that can be easily shared and accessible online
- Deliver scheduled reports via email to various email groups
- Sync with 3rd party software, such as Google Drive, to pull in data tables
- With so many folders in Reports, it would be nice to have a collapse all folders option
- A trouble tickets tracker would be helpful to keep up with various case numbers in a central place
- The support can be difficult to get a hold of at times for real time assistance
- The built in AI (Zia) can often give you a quick report just by using English words.
- The ability to include data sources from multiple silos helps produce reports with the big picture
- Default reports/dashboards give a wide range of information without having to customize.
- I am confused about some of the filtering dropdowns and why almost duplicate reports act differently for the filters.
- The publishing of reports seems a little confusing in the area of allowing access if you are authenticated to the Zoho Desk.
- This software allows us to print the report in pdf format, which makes it easy for us to view and share the reports with clients and partners, without problems and file incompatibility.
- It also allows uploading files from various sources such as Excel, Oracle, text files such as CSV, HTML, etc., as well as receiving and sending data from the cloud or local database, for the creation of reports.
- It allows for the publication of the reports made on the company's website, blogs, and applications so that everyone can be informed of the data and analysis.
- Can be intimidating software, especially for people who don't have a lot of coding knowledge, so it takes some time to learn.
- I would like to see more help desk support or instructional tutorials to better guide us in the use of the software.
- I would also like them to present templates to create reports more automatically and quickly.
- Data tables
- Merging files
- Limitation on data refresh frequency
- Challenges in merging data sets
- When the data gets refresh regularly, adding manual entries becomes challenging
- Sales insights
- Shows sales contact details
- Show Contacts interests
- Shows targeted companies insights
- Information validity
- Historical information removal
- Targeted lead contact accuracy
- Simplicity of creating widgets
- Comparison analysis
- 24/7 Support
- Comparison of relative periods
- Lack of help with coding for query tables
- Automatic triggers when a widget is lower than a certain threshold
- Charts and Reports.
- Pivot Tables.
- Better UI for query tables.
- Revision history (to revert alterations).
- Backup system.
- Perfect dashboards with insightful data
- Easy to integrate with the app
- Easy to create customized reports
- Easy navigation
- Easy data capturing and image based visualisation
- Heatmaps for the mobile and Web UI
- Easy tutorials to understand specific features
- Session recording to view user behavior
- Auto suggestions of the reports based on data
- A helping tool to organize the data.
- CRM synchronization is pretty good.
- Reporting has become quite easier.
- A lot of customization options.
- Automation of reports makes it a great helping hand.
- The setup of the tool is a bit difficult.
- Setting the tool for initial use is much difficult.
- Formula configuration looks messy at times.
- Faster search result within Dashboard and/or reports , thanks to the AI
- Easy to build Business charts, options to select different metrics, meaningful end-result
- Capability to share our analysis of data with remote employees, in just few clicks
- Our organization as well varied partners we worked with, they like the simplicity to navigate and build reports, dashboards at a shorter pace. This excludes operation cost and faster analysis of availability, the performance of KPIs. So far, we are yet to see any features that might feel challenging. Overall product support is very prompt and updates as well roadmap are notified to customers, very transparent.
- Dashboard and charts.
- Data reporting.
- User number limitation.
- Permissions management.
- Improve dashboard
- data source api
- compile multiple accounts from sources
- visual data layer
- deluge - more help & templates
- ability to look at multiple sources by date - tying date together is harder than it needs to be.
- Compiling multiple accounts from same data sources - deluge could be easier
Lots of other sources can be used well, getting them all to talk to each other is possible, but takes a knowledge in deluge or ability to hire someone with knowledge to work around more complex issues.
- Basic Dashboard preparation
- Pivot table
- Report sharing
- Data sync
- Some UI element’s for dashboard needs to be added
- Window query in query writing (sql)
- User permissions management
- Imports data from multiple external data sources
- view data in a visually appealing manner
- compare various datapoints from different sources.
- Syncing issues with external sources
- ability to compare data by date
- Filters our specific data point.
- Helps us make real time decisions.
- Makes the data more shareable to non IT people using dashboards.
- There's a learning curve - can be challenging compared to some competitors.
- Formula editing or customization can be troublesome.
- Initial setup could be smoother.
- Email schedule.
- Better integration with ZOHO ServiceDesk Plus.
- Removal of data import delay (<15min).
- More flexibility in report building.
Less appropriate: when there is a low amount of data it is hard to produce valuable reports. The import delay can cause issues when providing insight to an IT/business process.
- User interface.
- Data source integrations.
- SQL can be limiting.
- White labeling on lower plans.
- Dashboard view of various reports.
- Integrates across the ZohoOne platform.
- Ability to run automatic reports or ad hoc reports with ease.
- Additional integrations to pull info from other online networking sites—NextDoor, Alignable.
- User-friendly interface.
- Ease of use with setting up data feeds.
- Wide variety of ways to view data and reports.
- Initial setup is lengthy.
- Editing data on reports is a bit difficult and the addition of more tools could alleviate this.
- Sharing reports tends to be difficult.
- Different visual options for data.
- Tons of customization options for data reporting.
- [Difficulty] figuring out which formulas to use.
- [Difficulty learning] how to code [the] formulas.
- The AI feature (ZIA) is a major strength as I see it.
- Various types of graphical representation, including the tunnel graph.
- Works seamlessly with most databases.
- Dashboard feels a little too cramped.
- Dashboard alignments feel a little off.
- Query joining has a limitation of 5.
- Helps to keep data organized.
- Syncs sales data with our CRM.
- Makes reporting easier.
- Easy to use
- Interface is intuitive
- Setup can be a little difficult.
- Some settings are difficult to tweak.
- Integration with Zoho Projects.
- Generate advanced reports.
- I am not able to see any room for improvement. I found all the options I was looking for.
- Tons of customization options.
- Sleek dashboard templates.
- Integrates well with other Zoho products.
- Difficult to use compared to other dashboard platforms.
- API connections to non-Zoho sources are not reliable.
- Automation - The ability to pull in an API feed using a scheduled task makes it as easy as "set it and forget it".
- Scalability and performance - We have never run into an issue with too much data, it always performs well.
- Ease of use - The easy to use interface makes it usable for all levels of technological sense.
- Wizards - It might be helpful to have some cookie cutter type wizards to help new (and less experienced) users get started quickly.
- Tutorials and Help - One thing that I find is that some of my team who are not as tech savvy end up coming to us to ask questions as they can't seem to find answers to their questions easily.