Reviews (1-25 of 49)
- Ease of use
- Realiable analytics for website, email, social
- Billing for Zoho Reports works without a glitch.
- Integration with Zoho suite of apps and other databases
- Reporting with many types of reports/charts/graphs
- Features like report sharing, mail scheduling features are extremely useful.
- Building relational databases quickly
- Drilling down! It's fantastic to be drilling down into data with very little setup.
- Custom reports. It's so easy to create custom reports.
- The dashboard is the easiest dashboard I've ever used, and the ability to print reports on the dashboard gives me capabilities I've always wanted.
- Connection with Zoho Desk, google analitys and google adwords
- Reporting. We uploaded several Excell spreadsheets and get in minutes a great sales reporting
- Easy to implement
- Loading of simple data sets
- Automation of loading process
- Quality of visualisations
- Selection of charts available
- Visually allows you to see the data
- There are loads of pre-generated reports that can be tailored to your organization
- It is very user friendly
- Ability to quickly see how functions are trending
- Drill down into a narrow data set based on what you're looking at
- Apply filters to one report can become relevant to many people by allowing them to apply filters
- One small but important feature that I like is that I can show dates by ISO week, this is very helpful for multi-year reporting within a business that works and speaks by ISO week.
- Zoho Reports is a good tool to use for data reporting from Zoho Projects. Very useful if you are already in the Zoho ecosystem.
- We use this tool to provide reports to leadership and review team goals. This is very helpful for users who do not use Zoho Projects but want information on day-to-day operations and goal setting.
- It allows us to store data in a single easy to manage location.
- Reports makes it very easy to sort through data and locate what we need.
- Reports offers accurate in depth breakdowns of data as well as a simple and effective means to visualize such data.
- The have great customer service availability through the chat.
- Easily sync data with our CRM to provide more detailed look into our metrics.
- Reporting options make it easy to display the information needed for each manager.
- Scheduled reporting helps free up my time to do other tasks.
- Charts are good
- Filter options gives me to the freedom to work with data
- Sharing Options helps me to share the result to my team
- Ability to use SQL queries to generate reports
- Schedule report jobs for users
- Create dynamic reports that are publicly accessible
- Zoho Reports connects with our API endpoint to import data into Zoho Reports. It does this quite well, without enforcing specific schema restrictions on our data. Our data is stored in NoSQL database, and our API endpoint produces JSON data documents, each with different structure depending on the dataset being requested. Zoho Reports automatically interprets our data, and converts into a set of rows and columns.
- Once our data is imported into Zoho Reports, creating different type of visualizations is a breeze. Zoho Reports enables us to create many types of charts, dashboards, pivot tables and more.
- Zoho Reports has this feature called "Custom Formula", that allows us to create new columns in the data that are computed by applying various transformations to existing columns. For example, we are able to create a "Is Weekday" column by applying custom formula on our "Date" column. This "Is Weekday" column enables us to create visualizations that compare weekday vs. weekend performance numbers of our customers' shops.
- The visualizations are "live". Zoho Reports can be set up to pull data from our API endpoint periodically (e.g. once every day). As the data gets updated, so do all the visualizations. We are able to publish these "live" visualizations via permalinks or embed them within another web page, so that our customers always see the most up-to-date visualizations.
- Scheduled emails is another great feature. Once we set up a tailor-made report/dashboard for our customer, we are able to set up scheduled emails. Once set up, Zoho Reports automatically sends emails to our customers with the up-to-date copy of visualizations as attachments.
- It's super fast.
- Easy to use.
- And cheapper than the competitors.
- Data Visualization.
- Flexible data sources.
- Somewhat friendly to use.
- Outstanding User Support & Maintenance (have never experienced something like this before)
- Flexibility to arrange and combine data
- Sharing to other platforms via embed or public links
- Pricing is absolutely unbeatable
There are many use cases, however, where ZOHO can add tremendous value. Especially with smaller companies and startups, ZOHO is an amazing and easy to use tool to Analyse larger amounts of data. I have worked on another implementation with bars and restaurants that used Orderbird but had limited reporting functionality when analyzing peak times for business by product and hour of the day. ZOHO gave them an easy and well-suited solution.
- Automation - The ability to pull in an API feed using a scheduled task makes it as easy as "set it and forget it".
- Scalability and performance - We have never run into an issue with too much data, it always performs well.
- Ease of use - The easy to use interface makes it usable for all levels of technological sense.
- It is able to pull together many different tables of data, without having to pay an IT consultant to do it.
- I can quickly make changes, add or rearrange data myself. I feel I'd have to spend as much time explaining it to someone else than doing it myself. In our business, change comes quickly and often, and I was finding that past reporting tools couldn't keep up without a huge IT spend.
- I know a little about databases, but am by no means a programmer. Zoho Reports allows me to manage and make sense of the data on my own
I used to spend (and have staff spend) a lot of time filtering, analyzing, and compiling spreadsheets. I've been able to automate that process.
- Zoho Reports was one of the strongest features of the Zoho CRM suite and was a large reason why we were looking at Zoho overall.
- Very easy to use pre-built templates.
- Was able to understand how to utilize the tool without "reading the instructions" initially.
- Out of the box reports allow for easy set up with very little knowledge required to get the information you need.
- Dashboards are a very quick way of obtaining information on the fly and provide a very extensive amount of information.
- The ability to drill down in reports is also really useful when trying to expand on information that is displayed by default.
- Being able to schedule reports for automatic delivery to email recipients at specific times and having the ability to share reports via a web link makes life a breeze as once it is all set up, it goes out as and when you want them to.
- Easy to understand
- Price is right
- Unique interface
- Gread dashboard
- Variety of reports
- Abilitity to embedded to web
- Simple as excel.
- Simple reports
- Indepth analysis
- Simple integrations
- I needed a good tool for proprietary stock market data. This data is NOT publicly available and required a stand alone tool to visualize it. ZohoReports was a very good fit. We will be integrating it into client tools for deeper reporting analytics.
Zoho Analytics Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Analytics
Zoho Analytics (formerly Zoho Reports) is a self-service BI and analytics platform that promises to help users easily analyze their business data, and create insightful reports and dashboards for informed decision-making. It is designed to help users to easily create and share powerful reports in minutes, with no IT help.
According to the vendor, with Zoho Analytics, users can:
- Upload any data - Securely upload spreadsheets and other tabular data (like CSV, TSV, XLS and HTML files). Or add data directly using the 'spreadsheet-like' interface.
- Push data from any application - Push data from hosted or in-house (behind firewall) business applications and databases.
- Analyze data visually - Visually analyze and build insightful reports and dashboards with drag-and-drop interface.
- Use a range of reporting components - Use a variety of charts, pivot tables and tabular view components to build reports and dashboards.
- Analyze data collaboratively - Develop reports together with colleagues. Share with each other for better decision making.
- Embed reports anywhere - Embed their reports and dashboards across Websites, Blogs and Applications for wider consumption.
- Query with SQL - Create powerful and flexible reports with SQL Queries written in any database dialect/syntax.
- Experience a highly secure platform - Zoho Analytics is governed by strong Zoho Security Practices, including support for a secure encrypted connection
Zoho Analytics Screenshots
Zoho Analytics Videos (9)
Zoho Analytics Downloadables
Zoho Analytics Integrations
Zoho Analytics Competitors
|On-premise Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Professional||$30||per user per month billed annually|
|SaaS Edition||Pricing Details||Terms|
|Basic||$25||0.5M rows, 2 users|
|Standard||$50||1M rows, 5 users|
|Premium||$125||5M rows, 15 users|
|Enterprise||$495||50M rows, 50 users|
There is a 10% discount for all plans if subscribed yearly. Customers can buy add-on rows and users, in addition to the plans listed above.
Zoho Analytics Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Zoho Analytics Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Zoho Analytics Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Japanese, Russian|