Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento) Review: "Great e-commerce CMS"https://www.trustradius.com/ecommerceMagento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)Unspecified7.51431012013-02-28T17:27:50.955Z
- Ability to manage the look and feel easily.
- Ability to manage products, and do do mass product updates, etc. For example, if we want to change the price of a particular line, we can open up a master product file containing all the product data for that line. We can then update a CDV file with the new pricing data and map the new prices correctly to the appropriate skus. This is a huge time saver.
- Easy integrations with almost any third-party software product.
- The ability to integrate with multiple third-party products is a key factor here. We integrate with our bulk email product and our product review engine which eliminates much manual work and dramatically increases efficiency.
8 - We have a team of product data entry people, a web ecommerce manager, and developers.
- Allow configurable products (e.g. the ability to offer a specific item but with options, like color, available in a drop-down menu) as well as simple products with no options.
- Easy CMS management system for data entry and landing pages.
- Effective search engine optimization. When you create a product, the system creates a URL. Some CMS systems create meaningless URLs that are just strings of characters. Magento creates SEO-friendly URLs that contain the product name. For example, the URL format is of the format: store name/product name/sku. This is critically important for search engine optimization.
Yes. There is a lot of documentation and excellent written tutorials online that are free for Magento users. There are also multiple forums that are moderated and updated frequently.
- Exact Target
- Power Reviews. Review system it complied reviews from reviews from other reviews.
It was quite easy - particularly the integration with PowerReviews. we just had to comment out the code to indicate where the reviews go. They provide a code snippet to help with this and the entire integration to less than a day to complete. Integration with ExactTarget was a little more difficult as we had to set up automations and different feeds, but it was still relatively straightforward.