Overall Satisfaction with MarcomCentral
- I like the possibility to switch between languages within one portal and be able to use the portal for more than one country.
- Customer service team; interactive outward-facing portal; ability to create new features if you request and fund them; easy to create simple, static templates
- I like that it isn't limited and has numerous capabilities to integrate with other software and multiple vendor production capabilities.
- I like that the MarCom Central software offers the capability to create customizable collateral for our distribution team.
- No significant cons to report. The product definition process can be a bit time consuming, but the bulk upload tools help with efficiency.
- I do not think customers can choose the option to download and customize the same file - I've only seen either one or the other option next to a file; it would be great to have both possibilities/ two buttons (download and customize) next to a file (or perhaps I'm not aware that such an option exists).
- Burn through support hours quickly; coding required by Marcom team for anything involving variable pricing by format within 1 product (single- vs double-sided included)
- Fully robust tool to help manage our internal assets, ability to customize digital assets or send them to print, a way to share assets across the entire enterprise in simple, easy user interface.
- Marcom's print-on-demand functionality is fantastic. There are so many possibilities that we are just beginning to explore. There are some integration hiccups but mostly on our end, and Marcom has worked to help us through those as best as they can. Also, they have been very open in discussing improvements that we are looking for and keeping us up to date on the progress of those updates within their own development schedule. The depth of this software is extensive and their customer support personnel are always very friendly and helpful.
- Very customizable and a lot of things you can accomplish in Marcom Central. They are always willing to help us work out any need we come up with and make it work in the system.
Pros: I like that we can easily add products and how simple it is for our static products. It's easy to add users, products and cost centers. The approval process for products is easy and intuitive. It's a localized resource that our users can use.
Cons: The back end of the product is fairly slow. It takes a long time to add products because of how slow it is at times. The reporting for the portal could be better. I know the Business Intelligence feature was created to solve reporting.
Also sometimes we experience difficulty with customizable products. I feel like there's more options to build this out more based on the users needs.
Overall: It's a localized place where users can find collateral and promotional items.