Overall Satisfaction with MarcomCentral
We currently use MarcomCentral to provide online ordering portals for our customers. We build portals with only their products and brand the portals with their brand identity. We have had great successes in streamlining the ordering process for our customers. MarcomCentral also allows us to be much more efficient internally. It saves many steps in the order creation process and speeds up the production process as well.
- The best part of MarcomCentral is its flexibility to solve many unique problems for our customers. It gives us the ability to build solutions that truly allow our customers to operate more efficiently.
- The best admin feature that I use all day, every day, is the Bulk Operations feature. This allows me to manage entire portals through spreadsheets allowing me to create and manage massive amounts of products, users, and images very efficiently.
- The reporting feature is second to none as well. Our most successful customers are paying close attention to the ordering history of their products. This allows them to fight obsolescence and focus on the products that their teams or customers are truly using.
- A negative aspect of MarcomCentral is the lack of a true retail option. If you want to build a true retail e-commerce site, MarcomCentral probably isn't the right platform.
- Our ability to offer customers a very robust solution has increased customer retention and profitability.
- Our ability to increase volume without increasing overhead has also be a big win.
We compared MarcomCentral to the other key players in this space and determined it was the right fit for our mix of customers and the type of work they produce. If we were a different company with a different customer base we may have made a different decision. Ultimately, its ability to drive print, manage fulfillment and inventory products, and provide a bulk operations admin tool made it the clear choice for us.
If you are looking to support a marketing department this is the platform for you. If you are looking to build an e-commerce site, I would look at other options. If you want to do both, then you have a difficult choice to make. If you want to drive print, or support print products, as well as fulfillment products, then MarcomCentral is going to be tough to beat.