Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
- The Marketo Community is where users can start discussions and share their thoughts, which I have found extremely helpful. Whenever I have a general question or if I need help setting up the logic behind a campaign, I turn to the Community, then I will go to Marketo Support if needed.
- The new Customer Engagement Engine is great! We use it specifically for our nurture program where each stream is a different stage. It is easy to add/rearrange emails in each stream, measure performance, as well as view those leads who are exhausted, meaning they have received all of the emails in the stream.
- Revenue Cycle Analytics is a great tool for us, as we can see what influenced opportunities and view web activity for each opportunity. We also have the Success Path Analyzer set up, so we can see the number of leads at each stage and the average time it takes for them to transition to the next stage in our funnel.
- I can't think of any areas of where Marketo needs improvement. Overall, their platform is very easy-to-use and learn.
- Marketo has greatly increased employee efficiency by allowing us to focus on more strategic tasks and spend more time analyzing the performance of our marketing efforts. The "clone" feature is great as well, especially since we can easily clone programs, campaigns, landing pages, and emails. Plus, our marketing campaigns, scoring, emails, etc. are all automated and always running, even when we are not at the office.