Updated November 24, 2015
Email Marketing Manager
ForwardLine FinancialFinancial Services, 51-200 employees
Score 8 out of 10
- Marketo Lead Management
- Marketo Sales Insight
- Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics
Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
Marketo is fully engrained in our organization. It is being used for lead routing, email marketing and analysis.
- Marketo allows us to develop robust communication flows that also score our leads for better response.
- Our workflow is deeply engrained in our Salesforce software making it seamless for our sales team.
- The Marketing Calendar hasen't lived up to the hype.
- The reporting could be more robust. There are many things that we still have to pull from embedding tokens to report to a third party.
- We are testing each email and campaign. This allows us to follow these leads through to funding.
- The automation allows us to remain hands off in delivering leads to the sales team.
- exact target,BlueHornet,edialog,Infusionsoft,MailChimp,Constant Contact
Much more built out than most platforms and the community is great.
Adobe Marketo Engage Feature Ratings
WYSIWYG email editor
Ability to test dynamic content
Email deliverability reporting
Triggered drip sequences
Lead nurturing automation
Lead scoring and grading
Data quality management
Automated sales alerts and tasks
Social sharing and campaigns
Social profile integration
Role-based workflow & approvals
Integration with Salesforce.com
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Integration with SugarCRM