Overall Satisfaction with Maropost
We switched to Maropost July 1, 2015 - so it's still new for us. We looked at 6 or more ESPs and Maropost came to the top. Their system had everything we needed and more. Our main focus is daily e-mails and email automation. We currently send approximately 10 million a month and sometimes as many as 5 different versions a day for our different segments. The switch to Maropost has saved us significant time in our daily set up process, which was one of our goals for the switch.
- Support was a big issue for us. Our last provider was lacking in this area. My favorite part of Maropost is the on-line chat. I thought it was just a novelty at first - but we use it all the time. Part of that reason is that we are still new - we asked for our work to be checked when we set up something new. Never hurts to have more eyes!
- Again Support. Our implementation team has been available to us from day one and are still available for our stupid user questions! It's nice to have that back up.
- Ease of use. We had every member of our team review the possible ESPs. Maropost would not have been chosen if the system had been difficult to navigate. We love how simple it is.
- Feedback - think something can be better in the Maropost system? Send an email with your suggestion and be amazed when it's implemented a few days or weeks down the road.
- We are only 2 months into this product, so we have really just been using the basics. Daily emails, a few tests and we will be testing with personalization soon. We got this product up and running pretty quick. The only complaint I heard from our IT department was an issue transferring our large list. 1.2 million and this was resolved quickly.
- Increased efficiency has allowed us to free up our designer for other projects. This is a big plus!
- I've mentioned customer support already - but I can't tell you how important that is to us. Not waiting days for an answer helps keep things moving forward.
Maropost had everything we needed and more. We loved that fact that one price covered everything. As we move forward we don't have to go back and purchase modules that we are now ready for. No one wants to go back to management and ask for more money.