TheAdvantages of MatchCraft
March 24, 2017
TheAdvantages of MatchCraft
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with MatchCraft AdVantage
MatchCraft AdVantage is the main PPC campaign management tool used in my company. It provides an easily automated but customizable way for all stakeholders to implement, manage, and improve Bing and Google ad campaigns. The automated bidding algorithms and built-in budget management help us get the most ad traffic for our spend targets. The scheduled reports also help us to stay on track. The MatchCraft AdVantage platform also makes it easy for new managers to get started running campaigns.
- Automated bid adjustments for PPC campaigns. Manual bid strategies can be tedious to manage. MatchCraft's bidding system helps improve click throughs while keeping the click costs pretty low.
- The report generation features of the platform MatchCraft platform are easy to use and provide actionable data from campaigns. PDF reports require only a few clicks and there is also an interactive dashboard that gives all the key metrics in a graphical format. Both features are customizable.
- User management is a breeze in the MatchCraft platform. You can add, edit, activate, deactivate, and change the permissions as needed.
- Not all Google/Bing features are available through the MatchCraft platform. Since they are limited to what is available in the API some features like video campaign management and specific app targeting are missing.
- Customized report scheduling is not yet available for each campaign and the automated reports can only be sent to one email address. Additional recipients have to be sent their's manually.
- Reports can take a little time to be generated. Not more than 1 minute but it can slow you down if you have multiple reports to send.
- It has allowed the company to handle a higher volume of campaigns at the same time.
- Click costs have been reduced across almost all campaigns while click rates have increased.
- Budget management (under/overspending) has been improved.
The interface on MatchCraft is much easier to get started with than the native PPC provider interfaces. MatchCraft finds ways of maximizing ROI within current spend target rather than recommending 'increased budget' as the fix for all issues. the reporting dashboard is also easier to use and report generation takes only a few clicks. The main downside is that MatchCraft is limited to what the PPC providers allow through the APIs
If you have multiple campaigns running at the same time, you need your campaign setups to be quick and easy, or you have multiple users managing campaigns, then MatchCraft Advantage is right for you. It also performs well with both small and large budgets. If you want to do re-targeting but don't want/know how to implement the tag, MatchCraft has built-in features for that. However if you want to run video campaigns and campaigns in specific mobile apps, then for now MatchCraft will not work for you.