Overall Satisfaction with MATLAB
In Eyemar Express we develop projects of machinery for manufacturing and industrial automation, for us and vital from the commercial and commercial point of sale offer solutions of lower possible cost to our clients, that is particularly important in the simulation of equipment, especially of equipment that presents mobile mechanisms whose behavior can be expressed in a transfer function that later allows the design of a control mechanism, computational simulation that is performed with matlab simulink is essential to avoid the use of prototypes and test benches.
- Matrix language is the hallmark of matlab, it is the basis of its strength.
- It has a library of transfer functions that can be adapted to specific cases and from there design control systems and simulate the behavior of the system that is intended to describe
- Greater support for learning.
- Improve reports and presentation of solutions.
- Improve visualization and be more intuitive in interoperability with other applications.
- Matlab is a tool that helps reduce costs and adds value to the tools of presentation and product design. For us Matlab has meant savings in the acquisition and implementation of a testing laboratory
- The hiring of less man / hour of engineering and Of course competitive products at a reduced manufacturing cost.
- The development process allows multiplicity of changes without this meaning an increase in cost.