Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 Business Premium
We use office 365 Business premium for nearly everything in our business. It is used throughout the entire company from the office personnel to the superintendents that are out in the field. It allows us to keep all of our data and files cloud-based so they can be accessed from anywhere. I can be working on a spreadsheet or proposal in the office and then send a link to a project manager in the field to finish it up and send it to a client. It also helped during the height of the pandemic when we were all working remotely. We use teams to conduct meetings and stay in touch with each other and our clients. Overall it has really been a game-changer as far as productivity.
- Allows us to work remotely.
- Allows for all employees to access the most up-to-date information at any given time.
- Allows us to connect with out-of-town clients or those that aren't comfortable with face-to-face meetings yet.
- The only thing that is a bit cumbersome is that it doesn't seem that you can save files directly to programs like one drive if you aren't using a Microsoft program to generate the document. An example of this would be if I am working in a PDF in our PDF Program I have to first save it to my desktop and then drag it into one drive. I end up with duplicates and that can sometimes make it hard to remember which is the most up-to-date.
- Admin ability to give access/licenses to certain users and customize their experience.
- Allowing our information to be stored in the cloud so it can be accessed from anywhere as long as you're logged in.
- Teams has allowed us to have meetings and send quick chats to clients and subcontractors and keep us in constant communication even when the current state of the world makes that hard.
- We can now keep work going from anywhere. It doesn't matter if we are on a job site or sitting in the office or working from home for a day or two we don't have to miss a beat.
- It has unified how we store information so that everything isn't stored on individual computers
Do you think Microsoft 365 Business Premium delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365 Business Premium's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 Business Premium live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 Business Premium go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Microsoft 365 Business Premium again?
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is well suited for companies that have members that work both in an office and out in the field, or maybe even remotely from home. It allows the admin to control who has access to what information and keep things secure while also ensuring that information is available to those who need it. If you are a small company of just a few employees it may not be quite as helpful, but it's hard to think of a scenario in which you couldn't make it fit your needs.