Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Planner
Microsoft Planner gives my team an intuitive, collaborative, and visual task management experience to get the job done. It's a simple tool to use but it adds a lot of productivity, allowing better performance. Like any organization[al] tool, it requires constant updating.
We are already using the kanban panel, but we are not yet integrated into MS Project. We plan to use this feature soon.
- Easy and intuitive kanban panel.
- Very beautiful visualization dashboard.
- Great integration for iOS system.
- Does not allow you to view all tasks and sub-tasks (checklist) in a nested view.
- Comments have character limits that can make it harder for teams to communicate exactly what they want to share.
- There is no way to mention a teammate in a comment and share files and documents in the conversation (collaborative tool???).
- Very good Office365 and Outlook communication.
- The user interface is simple and the experience in using the product is intuitive.
- You can quickly view all the tasks that everyone is working on in Boards (or Plans). This is particularly useful to see if any teammates are overworked.
- Businesses are very dependent on using the entire Office365 (which is good for Microsoft).
- The cost of the Office365 is affordable.
- Team activities are synchronized which increases performance.
Many areas of the company still use Trello to organize their activities and tasks, but gradually Microsoft Planner must replace the activities. Users are often "attached" to familiar technologies, but Office 365 takes advantage of the more organized use of the tools. This year we will not renew the Trello contract.
Do you think Microsoft Planner delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Planner's feature set?
Did Microsoft Planner live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Planner go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Planner again?
Since it is part of the Office 365 suite of products, you’ll end up paying for plenty of tools you’ll not be using. To function properly, we must use all the other tools in Office 365 plus Microsoft Project. It's interesting for medium and big teams and it's a good tech resource for Microsoft users. It is a suitable product for companies that have a good Microsoft product contract.