Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Powerpoint
Microsoft Powerpoint is used in my organization for making impressive presentation to present some important subjects. Its usually used by research department product and market research department to describe the subjects and importance of the data given. I am also using it from very beginning to make presentation. You can easily download and send directly through mails to your peers.
- Beautiful Templates
- Easy sharing
- I am not able to highlight text which is available in other softwares.
- The common issue is that it doesn't really have much features for other versions of windows.
- There is strong need to remove bugs as sometimes it doesn't really open.
- There is a need to make lighter version of it
- Save cost
- Let you work in remote areas as well as when there is not wifi
- Easy to save and work
- Various features like bold , italics and coloured text and alot more.
If you dont have internet connection than also you can get access to the material you have saved and open it any time to make any edits.But the online version doesn't allow this until you have network access you just cant open and start working anytime. This is the best feature I can say so far I have seen Microsoft presentations giving.
Do you think Microsoft Powerpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Powerpoint's feature set?
Did Microsoft Powerpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Powerpoint go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Powerpoint again?
It is good to go as you can use it when you dont have any network access while you will not be able to download the templates available in the very starting . You can use to make effective presentations. You can share these presentations with your clients they open very easily.You can present the presentations on your projector.