Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Powerpoint
I preach and teach with [Microsoft] PowerPoint 3 times a [day]. It is a good way of sharing information and displaying photos that describe what I am talking about in my sermons and lesson. I have set up templates in PowerPoint to make it easier to use. Each updates from Microsoft makes it easier to use. There is a wealth of phots and clipart available with PowerPoint that makes my task easier to use. I use PowerPoint each and every day in preparation for my sermons.
- Insert Photos from my computer and from the web with ease.
- Auto arrangement of graphics and texts is made available through suggested formatting.
- Spell check as I type is very valuable to me. It autocorrects many words. I like for my presentation to be accurate.
- The ability to change any font or any size of font is very valuable to me.
- The ability to cut and past from Microsoft Word is valuable to me. It also allows me to import tables I have already created in Word.
- I would like for PowerPoint to automatically assume that I want my transitions to come from the left rather than from the bottom. I don't ever use a transition from the bottom.
- Learning the control keys has made my work much faster, but where to find the shortcut keys is a challenge. Maybe a menu for shortcut keys would be helpful.
- I like to save to my computer, PowerPoints wants everything to be save in OneDrive.
- Spell check
- Transitions both between slides and within a single slide.
- Photo editor to be able to change a graphic to meet the needs of an audience.
- Auto design features that give us suggestions of the best way to present your material.
- Cut and paste from other programs to PowerPoint.
- Microsoft has made it easier through the years with upgrades to make presentations quicker and better for us.
- Flexibility to use wide screen views has enhanced our ablate to share more information on fewer slides.
- There have not been any negative impacts on my business at all.
Do you think Microsoft Powerpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Powerpoint's feature set?
Did Microsoft Powerpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Powerpoint go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Powerpoint again?
[Microsoft Powerpoint] is very well suited for preaching and teaching. I find it easier to describe what I am trying to get across with a graphic. [Microsoft Powerpoint] is the most effective way to present material. I have also used it do graduation videos for our preschool. The integration of music with the graphics provides a first rate presentation.