Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Powerpoint
We use Microsoft PowerPoint in our sales department to create demos or presentations to show prospects or display on a large screen during trade shows. Management uses Microsoft PowerPoint to create a slide show with instructions to introduce new programs or projects to employees. I have also used Microsoft PowerPoint to create a game to play with the employees during a motivational meeting. The business problem PowerPoint addresses is getting instructions out to either a prospect or employee in a consistent manner that can be referred to at any time. The use of visuals is very helpful as well.
- Provides so many options on design (e.g., how it would look in your presentation)
- Easy to use
- Provides a presenter screen with what to say while the prospect follows along by watching their screen (without the lines to say)
- As far as I know, you cannot make changes while in presenter mode
- If you don't have two computer screens, it is hard to present and see what they see at the same time as being able to see your lines (or seeing their faces for reactions)
- As far as I know, if I put a picture in a slide, I cannot add text on top of the picture
- I love the ability to duplicate slides
- Presenter mode
- Easy for beginners to pick up and learn
- It saves time presenting demos and keeps the prospect engaged. Time saved equals money saved.
- Presentations and demos look more professional.
- Once a slideshow is created with the presenter view, anyone from the company can do the presentation.
Do you think Microsoft Powerpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Powerpoint's feature set?
Did Microsoft Powerpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Microsoft Powerpoint go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Microsoft Powerpoint again?
I find Microsoft PowerPoint is well suited for use during online Zoom meetings because of the presenter mode. It is also good if you do a lot of demos for prospects every day, so that you don't have to memorize what points you need to make to the customer over and over.