Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Powerpoint
Microsoft Powerpoint is one of the primary tools my current company uses. We use it when preparing presentations, reports, business proposals, the orientation of our newly hired employees and etc. All departments use Microsoft Powerpoint but it is mainly on preparing reports. One of the business problems Microsoft Powerpoint address is preparing presentations. When making presentations, Microsoft Powerpoint is the way to go since all the things and functions needed are in there already.
- A wide variety of design templates so you don't have to worry about the look of your presentation
- You can easily prepare your statistical data with no ease.
- User friendly. Everyone can do their own presentation
- More guide or tutorials for beginners.
- Be more user friendly.
- More options for transitions and animations to make presentations more lively and interactive.
- Layout of the presentation
- Transition and Animations
- Statistical Graph/Chart
- Less time in preparing presentation and more time for other work activities.
- Able to explain reports or presentation with ease.
- You can be more specific in your reports by using statistical data or charts.
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Microsoft Powerpoint is already trusted and proven. Everyone uses it when creating their presentation since it is easy to use and very convenient. If would explore more about it, there are so many great and fun things you can do it and there are things that you don't expect Microsoft Powerpoint can do that as well.
Do you think Microsoft Powerpoint delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Powerpoint's feature set?
Did Microsoft Powerpoint live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Powerpoint go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Powerpoint again?
Microsoft Powerpoint is well suited since it is very convenient to use it and the tool is already trusted and proven. However, the software can very much be pirated and this is very unfair to everyone who pays for the product. If you would surf the internet you can download a copy of the software for free. So it needs better security on Microsoft side.