Overall Satisfaction with Network for Good
I use NFG (Network for Good) to track donations and donor activity/engagement. I also use it for volunteer contact information, event ticketing, and invitations.
- Ease of use
- online help/quick responses
- daily reports
- I didn't like that ticketing for events was not connected to the donor platform (donor information)
- The date range function for reporting always confuses me (less than/greater than ) would love to just use a calendar to select dates from (blank) to (blank).
- identifying existing donors that haven't given yet so we do not miss out on asking
- providing professional donation pages and confirmation emails for donations
- The fact that we had a professional look to our ticketing for our fundraisers this year was excellent. It made tracking and selling much easier than before (excel)
- The professional donation pages that are easy to build give our donors more trust that their financial information is safe.
- The easy to use emailing system creates professional emails that look good on mobile and computers
Do you think Bonterra Guided Fundraising delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Bonterra Guided Fundraising's feature set?
Did Bonterra Guided Fundraising live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Bonterra Guided Fundraising go as expected?
Would you buy Bonterra Guided Fundraising again?