Overall Satisfaction with Octopus Deploy
Octopus Deploy is being used by our DevOps group to automate the deployment of code. It's used for all automated deployments, which account for almost all of the total deployments, in the web development group. We do not currently employ Octopus Deploy to manage and deploy non-web-developed applications, however, it is used to manage items like certs and password resets.
- Automation of deployments
- Managing pipeline activities
- Requiring a consistency of process
- Improved reporting
- Additional out of the box integrations that work really really well.
- Onboarding and ramp-up may benefit from some AI, so it does not take so much experience to be an "expert."
- Significantly reduced deployment errors, which significantly reduced downtime.
- Made the time spend by DevOps teams more effective.
- Reduced downtime through the management of password resets and certs.
Do you think Octopus Deploy delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Octopus Deploy's feature set?
Did Octopus Deploy live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Octopus Deploy go as expected?
Would you buy Octopus Deploy again?
Octopus Deploy is a tool that we rely on to make our DevOps shop and Development team run smoothly on a daily basis. When looking to streamline the deployment process and pipeline, and when looking to add process, Octopus Deploy is a tool to help make that happen in a structured way.