October 02, 2019
Consultant in Information TechnologyInformation Technology and Services Company, 201-500 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with The Okta Identity Cloud
This is used across the entire organization. Among other things, it addresses consistency between the HR and AD systems and allows single sign on, as well as self service password resets. Users can access applications from one place and not worry about all of the individual user IDs and passwords that they would need to manage on their own. When needing a password reset or account unlock, they can bypass the helpdesk call by accessing these features in Okta.
- Eliminates sticky notes with passwords written down. (SECURITY!)
- Makes self service password resets much easier (Less helpdesk cost)
- Allows remote users an easier SSO experience.
- Okta is very expensive.
- Okta requires the admin really monitor the HR / AD system user matches (upon user creation) to keep all users working properly
- Positive ROI from a reduction in security threats from the standpoint that people aren't walking around with passwords written on a yellow pad.
Do you think The Okta Identity Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with The Okta Identity Cloud's feature set?
Did The Okta Identity Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of The Okta Identity Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy The Okta Identity Cloud again?