Overall Satisfaction with OpenText Content Suite Platform
We use OpenText for record management and object tracking. It also offers great content management options for staff that are less experienced in technical backgrounds. Our organization uses it as it offers great retention schedules where you can be able to go back to previous scenarios thus benefiting from the files that are recorded.
- Great document management where you are able to put them into corporate folders depending on the tasks you are working on.
- No knowledge of HTML is required thus making it easy to use.
- You can manage physical objects.
- Reporting can be quite tasking as no applications for this come with version 10.5.2
- Lacks flexibility and modern tools on some versions user interface.
- Secure document management
- Mobile access of content
- Manage content life cycle
- Offers long retention of electronic records incase needed later or for audit trails.
- Easy collaboration on documents even from people thousands kilometers apart.
- Very quick internal updates as communication internally is great.
OpenText comes in different versions and you are able to choose depending on your departmental or organizational needs. In terms of functionality and capabilities, it was able to offer more value as it checked all the boxes in terms of long-time retentions, reporting capabilities, physical objects, and searches are great.
Do you think OpenText Content Suite Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OpenText Content Suite Platform's feature set?
Did OpenText Content Suite Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OpenText Content Suite Platform go as expected?
Would you buy OpenText Content Suite Platform again?
Great for content management and records even for organizations whose staff are not much experienced in the technical backgrounds as it's easy to use and no previous knowledge on HTML is required. It is great for storing invoices and payment proofs and for organizations dealing with global clients for general use documents.