OpsGenie - make your life easy!https://www.trustradius.com/it-alert-managementOpsGenieUnspecified9.2191012018-01-30T21:10:27.155Z
January 30, 2018
OpsGenie - make your life easy!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with OpsGenie
It is used across the whole organization, it made on-call rotation easy, cross-team collaboration is made very easy, teams can get help from another team very quickly without knowing the person.
- various integration types available
- excellent chat support
- easiness of use
- iPhone app has a problem, not sure if this is only me, go to open alerts -> then tap on the menu -> click on dashboard, it takes to the same page. I think mobile apps need some thorough testing to find more issues
- for new user its a confusion between groups and teams (i have seen few users asking what is the different between these two, I also had the same question when I was new)
- nothing else that I can think as of now
- positive impact - our global customer support can reach to the teams easily if they want someone, that made the troubleshooting faster and has gained customer's confidence
- it saves a lot of time for on-call management, different teams' admins can manage their team
- nothing else on top of my head I can answer now
OPsGenie was already chosen when i joined the company so I don't have an answer to this question but surely they must have evaluated PagerDuty.
it makes the life easier for on-call rotation, different team's collaboration. I would say its less suited with a single team where they can manage on-call rotation in the monitoring app itself, although OpsGenie provides vast integrations but still that can be done in case of a single team. But yeah, someone has to spend time in doing all that.