350 Ft Review
March 21, 2022
350 Ft Review
Score 8 out of 10
- Oracle Financials Cloud
- Oracle Procurement Cloud
- Oracle Inventory
- Oracle Cost Management
- Oracle Planning Central
- Oracle product data Hub
- Oracle Demand Planning
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud ERP
We are Oracle partners and implement Oracle Cloud ERP for our clients. Previously I worked for one of the largest healthcare organizations in the US and I was implementing with my implementation partners. I have implemented Source to Settle and Demand to Deliver modules. I have done configurations, ran CRP and SIT cycles with end-users. The business problem mainly in healthcare is the standardization of legacy systems to one common ERP system across the healthcare environment
- completely Browser-based , providing spreadsheets wherever possible to upload mass data
- Standardization of common business workflows across different verticals
- ease of use reporting capabilities through Oracle transactional business intelligence
- integrations to different systems can be complex, most of the time other systems have to adapt to Oracle
- Some features in Planning are not tested enough and bugs can be encountered when working with end-users
- the product can take a steep learning curve to learn for end-users across different verticals due to standardization
- Centralization to common processes and systems from a landscape where there were a number of disparate systems
Do you think Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP's feature set?
Did Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP again?
Well suited: Procure to pay cycles, especially procurement, agreements, requisitions, and purchase orders. Min Max replenishment, Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory, Product management, items and items categories, Organization and enterprise setup, Forecast generation, causal factors, Data collections, PAR replenishment through RF SMart integration, report running and creation through Oracle transaction business intelligence