Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Cloud HCM
We are using HCM to manage all our operational HR functions. It is assisting us to streamline and more efficiently handle payroll, benefits, recruitmen, talent management, and overarching analysis within the corporate structure and make up. It allows us to have a clear and single data source and better understand our opportunities and strengths. It is being used throughout our whole company, including other locations outside of the United States.
- Ability to better provide insights on people management
- The approvals and notification process to get things done faster
- Can follow the journey from recruiting to talent management
- Program can be somewhat sluggish when pulling certain reports
- Updates are not always well shared or published which means there are surprises
- Difficulty in changing some of the benefits within the platform across departments
- Better understand the make up of workforce and needs
- Insure that D&I objectives are correct
- Increased reporting to senior management to be clear on company growth
This is a very wonderful product if you have a robust organization across varied departments, states, seniority and countries. It brings efficiency to the HR department and marketing from the beginning of the relationship to the end. However, if it would be cost prohibitive to smaller organizations who may not need the level of data, analysis and processes that HCM provides. It would honestly slow these smaller organizations down from some smaller platforms that are not as robust.