Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Digital Assistant
We are using Oracle Digital Assistant to bring to life little automated assistants, chatbots, for customer engagements on our website. The bots now handle the monotonous recurrent tasks that were done by humans as they mimic the human actions. We have implemented the assistant bots on multiple departments in our company, tweaking their use depending on the specifics being demanded.
- Oracle AI processes natural language well and the conversations pick a good flow.
- It recognizes pattern of behavior for more refined results with each implementation under machine learning.
- It is less flexible with response choices.
- Voice recognition needs improvement to detect both distant and close sounds more accurately.
- We've had a good integration with our existing databases and applications.
- Our customers are crypto traders and we've had more engagement with them, which means a lot to us.
Do you think Oracle Digital Assistant delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Digital Assistant's feature set?
Did Oracle Digital Assistant live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Digital Assistant go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Digital Assistant again?
We have several customers visiting our websites daily and they've had very common concerns. We used ODA version 21 to implement FAQs, and established a robust Question and Answer framework that utilized well history and data at large. Implementation on departments was notably smooth and the channeled conversations displayed an incredible messaging flow.