Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Enterprise Data Quality
We use OEDQ to help improve the data quality of millions of lines of customer data with terrible addresses. It was initially used by only my department-- Data Government-- to build Customer Master Data, and now gradually to provide information back to the IT department and Sale Operation team. Our goal is to have a single source of truth of Customer Data across the whole company based on OEDQ and Oracle CDM Cloud.
- Address verification helps you filter bad data out and improve your data quality.
- Strength by DnB enriched information to address the correct customer by address.
- expert data profiling to help us quickly understand our current data health.
- The UI could be more user-friendly for non-tech people.
- There is always an export limitation due to how EDQ uses an old version of MS Excel as the default export file type.
- OEDQ reduces a lot of the manual work to review bad addresses.
- OEDQ helps to validate similar records and make it easier to keep customer loyalty.
Implement OEDQ if your company has massive amounts of data that is poor quality.