September 26, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Integration (OIC)
It is used by our IT department to integrate finance and Supply chain business. It helps us to integrate our Oracle PeopleSoft Application with different third-party applications over the cloud.
- We just need to follow a few simple steps to create the Integration.
- We have integrated our Oracle managed PeopleSoft Application, which is inside our organization's VPN to OIC, and are now slowly moving each integration of PeopleSoft to OIC so that we need to open a secure tunnel for each integration.
- You can integrate into any system with Publicly available connectors.
- Currently, it is not retaining the logs for more than 3 days, which it needs to address.
- We also need some functionality inside the interface to re-push the same transaction again so that it will be helpful while testing and fixing the issue.
- Also, some log errors are not giving the correct details. Oracle needs to rectify those.
- Currently the ROI is very positive, and I am sure it will only increase, as we've just started using it.
Since we have the PeopleSoft application and other Oracle products, OIC seemed an ideal fit.
Do you think Oracle Integration (OIC) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Integration (OIC)'s feature set?
Did Oracle Integration (OIC) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Oracle Integration (OIC) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Oracle Integration (OIC) again?