Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Linux
Oracle Linux is our core operating system for all our Oracle Databases. The company uses on-premise and cloud Oracle Linux. Oracle Linux is an open and complete operating environment that helps accelerate digital transformation.
- High Volume
- Mission Critical
- Specialized required skills
- Security Holes
- Susceptible to kit attacks
- Consolidation of different versions of Oracle Linux into just one, which resulted in further simplification of management and in a more stable operating environment
- Consolidation of support for all Oracle Linux systems into a single Oracle support contract, which resulted in a “significant” reduction in support costs for business-critical SMP and other secondary systems
- Higher application performance
the company selects Oracle Linux because of the stability, flexibility, and ease of use of the product.
Do you think Oracle Linux delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Oracle Linux's feature set?
Did Oracle Linux live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Oracle Linux go as expected?
Would you buy Oracle Linux again?