Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Service Cloud
We use the Oracle Service Cloud for chat, email and social monitoring. We also use it for incident management. With incident management, we have been able to prompt the agent for specific information from the customer and then send the information to our tier 2 team to complete. We also use the customer portal to give the customers easy access to self-help online through our FAQs.
- Customer portal allows for easy management and customization of the end user pages to deliver our FAQs.
- Intelligent chat and email routing allow us to get the customer to the most experienced agents.
- Incident management allows us to collect all the pertinent information from the customer and send this information to our tier 2 team to be completed.
- Social Monitoring is a little lacking and needs to be more robust.
- Oracle Service Cloud has improved our tier 2 teams efficiency.
- Having all of the customer interactions in one place for the agent allows the agent to best service the customer.
We found that the Oracle Service Cloud far outperforms other similar products. The ability to do chat, email and social monitoring in one platform gives our agents a unified view of the customer.
Oracle Service Cloud is an excellent chat platform that allows for a lot of customization so we can make the look and feel for the customer as seamless as possible from our regular .com website. Using business rules, we have been able to automate a lot of the daily tasks the agents would normally perform.
Oracle Fusion Service Feature Ratings
Using Oracle Service Cloud
5 - We have two knowledge manager who supports the FAQs. We have 2 people who support the agents with day to day issues and requests, resetting passwords, unlocking accounts etc. We have a developer who supports all of our integrations, business rules, upgrades and automation.
- We use the APIs to automate emails to customers based on order status.
- We use the APIs to manager our tracer process with our carrier.
- Bringing all customer data from our different order management systems in Oracle for a single view of the customer.