Overall Satisfaction with Pantheon
We've utilized Pantheon on our ERP programs and we are generating very resourceful performance reports via PAAS. The Pantheon Automation Server database works particularly well in displaying user reports from the WEB light Interface and the reports can be downloaded in PDF format for our analytics. It's doing a great job in hosting our six websites securely and flexibly as well.
- It is easy to initiate remote support for host users directly from Pantheon
- The document submodule displays all the documents we've entered on Pantheon and in their original formats
- It converts the financials files into XML files which save us the stress of copying forms and double work.
- Pantheon's online help and forum provide inadequate insights and it takes too long to get assistance from the help desk.
- Lando Dev misses out some data during rebuilds.
- The autopilot saves us a lot of labour in launching websites.
- Pantheon Lando AI automation does not err.
I'm rating the usability highly because it works well on project coordination from the backend. Traditionally, reports generation used to be a cumbersome ordeal with so many double duties, especially for the financials, ( reports to be submitted to the finance department). But Pantheon XML files have made work easy, and simple to export without having to copy again.
The Pantheon Quicksilver command line is my favorite because it allows you to select both files and text from the command line and send them to the shelf. I also like the autopilot updates to schedule maintenance automatically.
Do you think Pantheon delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pantheon's feature set?
Did Pantheon live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pantheon go as expected?
Would you buy Pantheon again?
Pantheon is great for websites and Lando automation will make websites development easy for you through the automation of projects. As I've said before, it is very suitable for generating user reports in simple PDF reports and XML for the financial reports. It's also flexible with Dev compliance and runs cloud-scheduled updates seamlessly.