Overall Satisfaction with Paychex Flex
We are utilizing Paychex Flex across our entire organization for payroll and for retirement accounts.
- Paychex Flex allows a simplified one-stop shop for employees to access their pay records, tax records, and their retirement accounts.
- Paychex Flex takes tax filing burdens off our shoulders.
- Paychex Flex helps us stay in compliance across the many states in which we work.
- Sometimes the general ledger journal that comes over from the GL team doesn't match up with the Cash Requirements report from the payroll team.
- It would be nice to have a better safety net in place to ensure that new state withholding and unemployment tax accounts are set up and activated accurately with both the payroll side and the GL side of Paychex.
- Sometimes there seems to be a bit of a disconnect between the payroll specialists and the GL team regarding communication with our state tax accounts. It seems that sometimes one side can't correct something that they can see needs to be corrected and that they have to wait on the other side to accomplish this.
- We are a small business with our fingers in many different states; without the help of Paychex compliance in all those states, we would have to hire multiple people to accomplish the task that one of us can currently accomplish.
- Because of the ability to offer our employees a retirement plan through Paychex, we do not have to spend extra money hiring outside financial advisors.
Even when I do run into a glitch or problem, there is always someone at Paychex who seems to be able to address and/or fix the issue.
Do you think Paychex Flex delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Paychex Flex's feature set?
Did Paychex Flex live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Paychex Flex go as expected?
Would you buy Paychex Flex again?
Although I occasionally run into a small glitch, Paychex Flex is extremely user friendly for a very complex set of functions it offers. I think its value vs. cost is extremely reasonable as well.
If you have to report payroll and taxes to more than one state, Paychex Flex is so incredibly helpful in managing all the requirements of the various states. But, even if you only report payroll to one state, the comfort of knowing Paychex is there to help you meet your tax compliance needs is worth so much!