User Review: "Why Podio can be right for you."https://www.trustradius.com/project-managementPodioUnspecified7.5891012014-01-22T20:55:31.982Z
Whole organization. Addresses business problems related to an increasingly distributed & fragmented workforce-- different time zones, geographies, and roles.
- Makes interfacing with colleagues & departments a more human experience (profiles & pictures)
- Digitizes task and makes more users accountable
- Reduces, if not eliminates, the need for email.
- Alerts are still sent via email which makes the transition 100% to podio, from email, a bit more difficult on late aadopters
- The app store and app-building functionality (albeit powerful) I found difficult to understand and take full advantage of.
- Integration with Salesforce allowed for better communication between those harvesting leads and those nurturing them.
- Less time spent on email meant more time spent on tasks that had real revenue impact.
Easy integrations with existing social networks to both create an account and connect with other users on the platform. The knowledge base and blog were also very useful and helpful.
Because of the payment structure, it was more difficult for those who were facing-vendors to include them in their workflow. For example, the ad agency managing the work, dealt with client contacts who were on podio, but not the ever-growing list of publishers they worked with on a daily and weekly basis.