April 30, 2020
Quincy, Washington Police DepartmentLaw Enforcement, 11-50 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with PowerDMS
We use the Accreditation program of PowerDMS, and the administration and supervisors are the only ones using it in our department. It has helped us organize our files and make them available online for inspection.
- Their support staff is awesome.
- Their product is easy to use.
- The training on how to use their program is extremely helpful and I would recommend it to everyone who is a first time user.
- The workflow process can be improved a bit but we do not use it very much for accreditation.
- We also use Lexipol and with them merging it might make things easier for our policy and accreditation to work better together.
- It has cut down on man hours for copying and creating files.
- I have found nothing negative so far in the 5 years I have used it.
- It has cut down on having to keep a large amount of hard files.
I cannot remember the programs I searched for prior to deciding on PowerDMS since it has been 5 years.
They have been able to answer all my questions and return phone calls and emails promptly. They are all very polite and professional and very knowledgeable about the programs.
Do you think PowerDMS by NEOGOV delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PowerDMS by NEOGOV's feature set?
Did PowerDMS by NEOGOV live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PowerDMS by NEOGOV go as expected?
Would you buy PowerDMS by NEOGOV again?
Having only used the Accreditation program I can not speak for the other programs, and I have yet to run into a problem. The Accreditation program has become very valuable during this time of COVID19 because we can set it up for assessors to review our files without them having to leave their offices and travel to our department. I have found nothing less appropriate in the use of the program we have.