Overall Satisfaction with PowerSchool Unified Classroom
We use PowerSchool as our SIS database and grading system. We use it for the whole school from Pre-k to 12th grade to coordinate student ids and family accounts.
- The server system is very secure and reliable.
- We can create student accounts quickly and easily while transferring information to other schools when needed.
- We use it for our grading systems and family information.
- The user interface is a little blocky and not entirely user-friendly.
- It does take more training than we'd like with new staff.
- PowerSchool has successfully helped us create a database on our students and allow staff to quickly access student information.
- We have been able to coordinate the arrival of new students to multiple teams for student support.
If the user interface was a bit more intuitive, our training sessions could go faster and more effectively. However, overall use of the system is great.
Do you think PowerSchool Unified Classroom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PowerSchool Unified Classroom's feature set?
Did PowerSchool Unified Classroom live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of PowerSchool Unified Classroom go as expected?
Would you buy PowerSchool Unified Classroom again?
This is well suited for keeping track of student data growth and family information. It is also very helpful when new arriving students come and we can quickly and easily make new student accounts.