Overall Satisfaction with Proofpoint Threat Response Auto-Pull
TRAP is being used across our whole organization. We use it in conjunction with PPS, TAP, and PSAT with CLEAR. It saves us about 5 - 10 hours per week quarantining emails and evaluating user-submitted emails. We have auto-response templates set up so that user-submitted emails will automatically be replied to with the verdict of their submission.
- It will automatically pull malicious emails from users' mailboxes if they are not detected first by PPS.
- It will evaluate user-submitted suspect phishing emails and reply to the users with the result of the evaluation.
- It will pull emails from users per an admin-submitted CVS file of emails we want to pull.
- It informs admins of the status of its email investigations.
- Would like an Azure virtual machine version of it. Currently, it's only supported on VMware and AWS.
- Configuring authentication certificates on it is not easy.
- It does not work with RSASSA-PSS signed certificates.
- Saves email admins approximately 10 hours per week from manually investigating and pulling malicious emails.
- With auto-response templates, it teaches users how to better react to suspicious emails.
- If one user submits a malicious email, it will auto pull the same email from the others affected users. That's great for preventing further outbreaks.
Do you think Proofpoint Threat Response Auto-Pull delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Proofpoint Threat Response Auto-Pull's feature set?
Did Proofpoint Threat Response Auto-Pull live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Proofpoint Threat Response Auto-Pull go as expected?
Would you buy Proofpoint Threat Response Auto-Pull again?
If your email admins spend time manually pulling malicious emails, this tool will save them countless hours of work and will do it for them 24 x 7. So if a user receives a malicious email after-hours, TRAP will auto pull it from the affected user's mailbox and potentially save you from an IT disaster.