We use PMAPS in the Marketing Department to help us with requests for proposals (RFPs). As the RFP coordinator, I'm so grateful for PMAPS because it allows me to upload the questions and answers from the RFPs we've worked on-- making it a great resource for responding to future RFPs, without having to reach out to our subject matter experts (SMEs) for questions they may have answered before. The Assembly/Project Center also allows me to upload documents that are commonly used in RFPs; this minimizes the search for these items and makes them accessible to other writers.
- PMAPS allows me to store the questions and answers from RFPs, ensuring that if a similar question is asked on a future RFP, I save time because I'm able to quickly pull up the answer from the PMAPS database.
- I love the cloud! In a few steps, I can upload the Excel or Word questionnaire and then select both the question and answer and voila...I've just created a new record!
- The program is extremely user friendly. Using key words to search for an answer is that much easier when I can use various filters.
- The database allows me to quickly locate answers for questions I'm asked by other departments.
- I can use PMAPS to keep track of the RFPs I've worked on, their titles, the products offered, the sales persons involved and a host of other helpful information. This also makes it so much easier to run reports.
- There are times when I'm having a problem and I call the general line and have to leave a message and then wait for someone to call me back. I'd like to be able to speak with a live person every time.
- I'd like to see the program handle Excel documents with the ease that it handles a Word document.
- With PMAPS WebPro, I am able to provide better customer service to other departments because I can quickly access our rich database to respond to their questions.
- PMAPS WebPro helps me complete RFPs quickly because I have most of the answers I need at the touch of a button.
PMAPS WebPro is a tool that helps to create a system...a foundation for completing and organizing RFPs. I am especially grateful for it because I work in a mid-sized company and so we don't have a department of professionals dedicated to completing RFPs. So, having PMAPS WebPro helps me improve what I do with each RFP; it also helps me to maintain good relationships with my subject matter experts, as I strive to be a good steward of their time.