Overall Satisfaction with Pulseway
We use Pulseway to monitor all mission critical servers that are connected to our client facing and internal infrastructures. It is used by the IT department, which uses its functionality to get a quick, real time glance at our systems. Pulseway's color coding system allows us to get instant feedback on the overall health of our servers.
- Real time view of servers and alerting of any issues or resources beyond a specific threshold.
- Customization of alerts. Allowing each server to have custom thresholds of resources.
- Event viewer monitoring and custom alerting.
- Maintenance mode - currently maintenance mode is enabled by individual servers. A way to put an entire group of servers into maintenance mode would be a huge time savings.
- Rolling out bulk changes to the monitoring policies. Making a change to a template and it being applied to all servers in the same group.
- More colors available for custom alerts.
- Pulseway has allowed us to see daily patterns in our server infrastructure, which allows us to plan better.
- Real time alerts when servers act up so we can respond quicker and resolve problems before it impacts clients.
- Custom alerting which has allowed us to make custom login processes and track user errors in the login process.
Pulseway is by far the easiest to set up. The dashboard is very straight forward and has very little need for custom configuration. We use Pulseway to review basic server information and compare it to other similar servers to track outliers. It is very easy to see resources, cpu, ram, number of users logged in with a quick glance.
Pulseway's ease of setup beats other high end competitors. We were able to get a monitoring dashboard created for all of our servers within a matter of hours and not days that it took to do the same with similar competitor products. The web dashboard makes it easy to set up. Not much in terms of network monitoring though.