Reviews (1-12 of 12)
Pulseway also allows us to do things like remotely reboot a computer, or perform other remote management tasks. There are many things in Pulseway that we haven't made use of yet. It is a great solution for remote support, monitoring and management.
- It monitors computers and notifies us of any issues with any computer.
- It allows remote control of computers, such as requesting a computer to reboot itself.
- It is very highly configurable to monitor exactly what we need to monitor. For example, on server, we can have it notify us any time the server is shutdown or rebooted. On the other hand, for a desktop computer, we don't have to be bothered with notifications when a user decides to reboot his computer.
- Sometimes, notifications are delayed. I'm not sure if this is really a problem specific to Pulseway, or if it is more of an issue with networks, cell service, or notification processing on our phones.
My experience with Pulseway is limited to using it in situations where there are fewer than a dozen or so computers/servers being monitored. I'm not really sure how well it scales up, so I can't say if it is a good solution for a large corporation with hundreds or thousands of machines that need to be monitored.
- Easy To implement.
- Easy to use, even for non-technical users.
- Automation. Set tasks to happen based on different triggers, like a service crash.
- The mobile application is very convenient and easy to use.
- The Windows Server Module integration is very convenient, especially if you run a local domain.
- I would like to see an agent for mobile devices, even just Android for now.
- The mobile app does lack some functionality.
- The Network Monitoring Feature is at an extra cost; I am not pleased with the pricing model here.
- System status at a glance
- Remote windows updates
- Remote restart functionality
- Ability to see hardware that is installed in the system
- Not all systems will display the same information; I have one system that will not display networking information
- Remote-control functionality could be more robust
- Running windows updates: Pulseway really helps us keep our end-user devices up to date, without the need to handle each device individually.
- Sending notifications on our servers really helps with taking care of issues before they cause downtime.
- Pulseway's remote desktop client works very well, even over slower internet connections.
- It would be nice if they increased their scope of supported third-party apps.
- It would be great if they would create an ios app for their ticket system.
- If they could possibly build in a location service for tracking devices, that would be helpful.
- If they had two-factor authentication, it would be nice.
- Pulseway is convenient and accessible with a well designed and non-cluttered UI.
- Support has always been helpful and there is a user forum with an active community to provide additional information.
- The amount of features jam packed in one application is astounding.
- Remote desktop is great on the PC but no support for the app yet
- Pulseway gives you a complete view of your systems, even virtual machines, and hosts in a VMware environment.
- It allows me to view the room from the webcam attached to a system.
- I can communicate with logged on users in order to troubleshoot problems or warn them of an impending maintenance event.
- I would like to be able to connect to the managed system's console if the app's capabilities still don't meet my needs.
- I'd like for it to be easier to configure. Some operating systems, Linux for example, are not that easy to setup for disk space management. Windows and Mac are very easy to setup for it.
- I'd like to be able to configure process restarts in case of a failure.
- Virus detection and removal
- MS updates
- Unauthorized logon attempts
- Drive utilization
- File transfer
- There is an issue with Webroot, their new endpoint solution. I can't get it to work - again, no help from Pulseway - they ignore my emails.
- Helpdesk Ticket Management
- Remote Server Management
- Server Monitoring and Alerting
- Integration with third-party tools and scripts
- Windows updating features could be a little more clear, such as recommended, optional and mandatory updates.
- Integration of PSA in to the Pulseway App would be useful for users of both systems, so you can easily switch between the two.
- And/or a Pulseway PSA app, rather than the mobile optimised site which doesn't work so well on mobile devices.
- Management of helpdesk tickets across multiple different customers and multiple different customer sites.
- Management of multiple Windows servers, scripting, and updating by groups allows simple update management of client systems.
- Integration of Hyper-V tools allows management of Virtual as well as physical PCs.
- Real time view of servers and alerting of any issues or resources beyond a specific threshold.
- Customization of alerts. Allowing each server to have custom thresholds of resources.
- Event viewer monitoring and custom alerting.
- Maintenance mode - currently maintenance mode is enabled by individual servers. A way to put an entire group of servers into maintenance mode would be a huge time savings.
- Rolling out bulk changes to the monitoring policies. Making a change to a template and it being applied to all servers in the same group.
- More colors available for custom alerts.
I also use it to monitor what printers users have access to and to restart their PCs on the weekends when I am pushing updates.
- Easily allows me to connect to remote computers.
- It is nice that as an admin, I do not have to worry about users Domain Controller Password to get to their PC.
- I would like to see a user-friendly mobile app that allows the same capabilities as the web interface and desktop version.
- Intuitive GUI
- Integrations with common enterprise deployments, like Active Directory
- Wide compatibility with many operating systems
- No option for network mapping
- Occasionally client on Windows Server will break
- Remote monitoring of both server and end user architechture
- Remote access of Windows OS with both CLI and desktop sharing interfaces
- Real-time monitoring dashboard (has now become critical to how we operate)
- Remote access and control of Linux and Mac OS X architecture
Pulseway Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Pulseway?
Pulseway is an IT monitoring and management solution that enables users to monitor, manage and control all systems and servers from a smartphone, tablet or browser. For system administrators, Pulseway sends a notification, so they can see an issue and sort it in seconds.
- Automation: Auto-remediation workflows, so that IT issues are fixed before users even notice them.
- Mobile Access: Customers can monitor, manage, connect with and troubleshoot devices from their mobile devices, update tickets to enable a rapid response to issues.
- Remote Control: It's proprietary remote control function allows to connect to monitored endpoints or network devices, remotely access user applications and files, transfer files to and from the endpoint, and chat with them.
- Patch Management: Patch all your applications from any device and update all you Windows systems and servers.
- Network Monitoring: Get complete visibility across the entire network with Pulseway Network Monitoring, turning Pulseway agents into probes and enrolling any discovered devices.
Pulseway gives System Administrators and MSPs a single pane view of their entire IT environment so they can know what is going on at any time. The software is scalable, working for business of any size letting them grow, and focus on things that are matter.
Pulseway Videos (5)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Pay as you go. No hidden fees or contracts. Term based discounts!
Pulseway Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||31%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||51%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||7%|
Pulseway Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Pulseway Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Other: any Applications using the monitoring API|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, Other: Windows 8|
|Supported Countries:||All countries|
|Supported Languages:||English, German|