Reviews (1-9 of 9)
- Running windows updates: Pulseway really helps us keep our end-user devices up to date, without the need to handle each device individually.
- Sending notifications on our servers really helps with taking care of issues before they cause downtime.
- Pulseway's remote desktop client works very well, even over slower internet connections.
- It would be nice if they increased their scope of supported third-party apps.
- It would be great if they would create an ios app for their ticket system.
- If they could possibly build in a location service for tracking devices, that would be helpful.
- If they had two-factor authentication, it would be nice.
I also use it to monitor what printers users have access to and to restart their PCs on the weekends when I am pushing updates.
- Easily allows me to connect to remote computers.
- It is nice that as an admin, I do not have to worry about users Domain Controller Password to get to their PC.
- I would like to see a user-friendly mobile app that allows the same capabilities as the web interface and desktop version.
- Pulseway is convenient and accessible with a well designed and non-cluttered UI.
- Support has always been helpful and there is a user forum with an active community to provide additional information.
- The amount of features jam packed in one application is astounding.
- Remote desktop is great on the PC but no support for the app yet
- Pulseway gives you a complete view of your systems, even virtual machines, and hosts in a VMware environment.
- It allows me to view the room from the webcam attached to a system.
- I can communicate with logged on users in order to troubleshoot problems or warn them of an impending maintenance event.
- I would like to be able to connect to the managed system's console if the app's capabilities still don't meet my needs.
- I'd like for it to be easier to configure. Some operating systems, Linux for example, are not that easy to setup for disk space management. Windows and Mac are very easy to setup for it.
- I'd like to be able to configure process restarts in case of a failure.
- Virus detection and removal
- MS updates
- Unauthorized logon attempts
- Drive utilization
- File transfer
- There is an issue with Webroot, their new endpoint solution. I can't get it to work - again, no help from Pulseway - they ignore my emails.
- Intuitive GUI
- Integrations with common enterprise deployments, like Active Directory
- Wide compatibility with many operating systems
- No option for network mapping
- Occasionally client on Windows Server will break
- Remote monitoring of both server and end user architechture
- Remote access of Windows OS with both CLI and desktop sharing interfaces
- Real-time monitoring dashboard (has now become critical to how we operate)
- Remote access and control of Linux and Mac OS X architecture
- Helpdesk Ticket Management
- Remote Server Management
- Server Monitoring and Alerting
- Integration with third-party tools and scripts
- Windows updating features could be a little more clear, such as recommended, optional and mandatory updates.
- Integration of PSA in to the Pulseway App would be useful for users of both systems, so you can easily switch between the two.
- And/or a Pulseway PSA app, rather than the mobile optimised site which doesn't work so well on mobile devices.
- Management of helpdesk tickets across multiple different customers and multiple different customer sites.
- Management of multiple Windows servers, scripting, and updating by groups allows simple update management of client systems.
- Integration of Hyper-V tools allows management of Virtual as well as physical PCs.
- Real time view of servers and alerting of any issues or resources beyond a specific threshold.
- Customization of alerts. Allowing each server to have custom thresholds of resources.
- Event viewer monitoring and custom alerting.
- Maintenance mode - currently maintenance mode is enabled by individual servers. A way to put an entire group of servers into maintenance mode would be a huge time savings.
- Rolling out bulk changes to the monitoring policies. Making a change to a template and it being applied to all servers in the same group.
- More colors available for custom alerts.
Pulseway Scorecard Summary
Pulseway is an IT management solution that enables users to monitor, manage and control all their IT systems from a smartphone, tablet or browser. The Mobile App and Web App gives users complete control over all of their systems. Users can receive instant alerts when something goes wrong and react to resolve issues. Multi-Account Management allows users to create multiple users for a complete collaborative environment. Pulseway's Desktop Dashboard gives users a complete overview of their entire IT environment. It is color coded to signify the status of each system.
The vendor says it only takes 10 minutes to set up the solution and that it is trusted by thousands of leading organisations such as DELL, Siemens, Louis Vuitton, Northwestern University and Conde Nast.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Pulseway Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||31%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||51%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||7%|
Pulseway Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Pulseway Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac, Windows, Mac, Linux, Other: any Applications using the monitoring API|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web, Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Other: Windows 8|
|Supported Countries:||All countries|