Overall Satisfaction with Pulseway
I use, manage, and support a team of engineers and end users using the Pulseway suite of products. The helpdesk ticket management system integrates flawlessly with the Pulseway remote monitoring and alerting system, to enable ourselves to react quickly to problems before they become an issue. Pulseway gives a clear oversize of a problem with an easily accessible set of management tools and great reporting.
- Helpdesk Ticket Management
- Remote Server Management
- Server Monitoring and Alerting
- Integration with third-party tools and scripts
- Windows updating features could be a little more clear, such as recommended, optional and mandatory updates.
- Integration of PSA in to the Pulseway App would be useful for users of both systems, so you can easily switch between the two.
- And/or a Pulseway PSA app, rather than the mobile optimised site which doesn't work so well on mobile devices.
- Simplified management of helpdesk queries made for improved customer satisfaction
- Simplicity of reporting on client tickets helped reveal common faults and training requirements
- Reduced costs of server management with excellent server monitoring, reporting and the ability to complete real world server management tasks simply
- Management of helpdesk tickets across multiple different customers and multiple different customer sites.
- Management of multiple Windows servers, scripting, and updating by groups allows simple update management of client systems.
- Integration of Hyper-V tools allows management of Virtual as well as physical PCs.