Overall Satisfaction with Pusher
Pusher is known for its efficient push notification service. We were developing our apps using Flutter and as Flutter allows using Pusher as a Widget, we chose it as the best option for push notification service. It has a similar user interface so integration with Flutter apps is an easy and flawless process.
- Pusher allows live changes in the UI using push requests. We can also integrate it with the PHP source code.
- They offer 99.99% uptime, so we can trust on their services.
- Pusher works well along with the Flutter codebase, so we do not have to modify it much to work on cross-platforms.
- Setting up it in the beginning was a little complex.
- Not enough tutorials or good user communities out there to implement it quickly.
- Pricing might not be suitable for all.
- Real-time Notifications
- Real-time statistics and graphs
- Its user interface, efficiency, and reliability
- Saves our day, as implementation is not a lengthy process.
- Makes the app more efficient and reliable.
Do you think Pusher delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pusher's feature set?
Did Pusher live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pusher go as expected?
Would you buy Pusher again?
If you do not want to use all of its features, then you should consider some cheaper option instead of Pusher. If you want to send Real-Time notifications or want to make real-time changes in the app (like whenever a user type sometimes, some change happens instantly), then you can give it a try.