QlikView Review: "Why every company can benefit from QV?"https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligenceQlikViewUnspecified7.75341012016-09-22T20:54:02.558Z
Overall Satisfaction with QlikView
QlikView in Tsentrobuv covered all the systems and almost all business users - from stores to stakeholders. sales, marketing, accounting, IT and so on. They were covered by about 70+ different QlikView applications.
- Works great with a great amount of data. For example: detailed transactions for 1200+ stores for 2 years.
- Easy for end users - as simple as Excel but much more representative.
- The system can be implemented in short period of time (starting from 2 weeks).
- All the information is preloaded in the application. Sometimes it would [not] be easy to select a period of time (for example) at first.
- Lack of geo-based functionality.
- Missing data-mining functionality.
- Lack of prediction functionality.
It's great when you don't know the exact result you want at the end of the project because you receive the result fast and they are often updated so you can correct the way you implement the system. I'm really sure that BI and QlikView can be useful for any kind of company to increase its effectiveness.
QlikView Feature Ratings
Report Formatting Templates
Integration with R or other statistical packages
Report sharing and collaboration
Publish to Web
Publish to PDF
Report Delivery Scheduling
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
Multi-User Support (named login)
Role-Based Security Model
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dedicated iOS Application
Dedicated Android Application
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile