Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
Qualtrics was introduced to advertising and public relations students in the Advertising Research course that is required by the department. In the course we were taught the importance of survey making and how to structure them to get meaningful results. Qualtrics is a great tool because it lets you structure surveys however you please, and most importantly it allows for the user to look at the results very easily. I personally used this tool for my capstone project which helped my team come to clear decisions about our client. Qualtrics helped us come to the conclusion of our target audience, design ideas, and marketing opportunities that we were unsure of.
- The user interface is very easy to use! When creating a survey the user should focus more on the content rather than trying to figure out which format they should apply. Qualtrics does a great job on giving you a library of templates and the chance to create your own.
- We are humans and we make mistakes! In the past Qualtrics had made it easy for me and my team to change something about the survey, whether it was a question of content or a spelling error, changing it in Qualtrics was never an issue.
- The measurement tool in Qualtrics allowed me and my team to come to the best results for our client. We were able to utilize the cross-tabulation option to come to the conclusion of what our target market was really seeking for in the product.
- Qualtrics has great tutorials on helping users create surveys, but I think they would really benefit from helping users as they create the survey. Qualtrics could ask the user to rate each question, this will then give the user the ability to double-check the content and make sure they are asking the right questions.
- With Qualtrics we were able to have the data to back our decisions up. We had an idea as to who our target market could have been, and we were hesitant as to how well they were going to respond to a product change. With Qualtrics we were able to make informed decisions for our client.
I really enjoyed the interface and the measurement tools that Qualtrics offers and I would most likely renew. However, I am always open to learn about other survey tools such as Clicktools, Survey Monkey and etc. I want to be able to make the best decisions for my client and maybe a free survey tool would help them just as much as paid one.
As a student, we were introduced to this survey tool and not really any others beside Survey Monkey. However, I was more pleased using Qualtrics for research because of the minimalistic interface. Our target audience for our campaigns project was an older crowd (baby boomers), so we just needed them to answer the questions presented and not be bombarded with an overly-colurful interface.