Love how Qualtrics makes my job easier!
March 24, 2016

Love how Qualtrics makes my job easier!

Tracy Gavich | TrustRadius Reviewer

Modules Used

• Research Suite
  • Insight Platform

Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics

Qualtrics is used across different schools/departments at Ithaca College for many different reasons. I am in the school of music and we use it to gather feedback on evaluations, to gather data on different issues/programs, assessments and juries, for the students to sign up for auditions (in conjunction with Sign Up Genius), just to mention a few! I am basically looking at anything we currently are using paper to gather info and move it to Qualtrics. This has helped tremendously with being able to use the data gathered and print reports. Before I was part of this department they spent many hours retyping in answers from papers that were handwritten to get into Excel or Word documents. Using Qualtrics eliminates all that time in manpower hours of retyping plus there is no guessing on the handwriting!
  • Fast way to gather data and have it in a report form with little work
  • The ability to send your survey via SMS or QR Code
  • Reporting....they have made huge advancements this year (2016) and will take some learning to master, but I still believe they have room to grow.
  • Increased efficiency - we no longer have to hand type in answers that were hand written! Huge time saver!
  • Data is available a lot faster.
  • Easier to build reports since the data is already there.
Works great for any type of evaluations!

Qualtrics Feature Ratings